This page provides all the information you need to obtain your marriage license in Lincoln County including requirements and forms.
The Female Needs:
- A Rubella blood test, or
- a statement regarding sterilization signed by a physician, or
- Both parties may read and sign an “Informed Consent/Waiver of Requirement of Blood Test for Rubella Immunity”
(This form is currently only available in our office)
- One of the above is a requirement for all females under 50 years of age.
Requirements for Both Spouses:
- Identification indicating proof of age
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
(see below for underage license requirements)
- Birth City, County, State or foreign Country of applicants
- Social Security Number
- Father’s First, Middle and Last name along with current City and State of residence
- Mother’s First, Middle and Maiden name along with current City and State of residence
- State or foreign Country where parents were born
- If applicable- proof of previous marriage dissolution or spousal death certificate
Both Parties must be present for the application. A $53.00 fee is due upon application in cash, local check or money order.
MARRIAGE LICENSE VALID FOR 180 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE:
- Parental Consent – Parents or legal guardians must sign Marriage Application;
- Counseling – Proof of two counseling sessions; the sessions are to be at least ten days apart;
- Judicial Approval – The District Court Judge must approve and will require a conference with applicants and/or guardians.