The Clerk of District Court's Office provides the following online fillable forms and packages as a public service. Instructions for filling each form is provided under the respective links.
* The clerks in the Office of the Clerk of the District Court are not allowed to dispense legal advice and these forms do NOT constitute the lack of need of competent legal advice. If you have any questions concerning the law, please contact an attorney.
If you would rather have printed packets, many of these are available through the Clerk of Court.
Click here for more info on printed packets.
Marriage Forms & Packets:
- Montana Marriage License
- Marriage Declaration Info
- Request Copy of Dissolution-Divorce
- Request Copy of Marriage License
- Packet C - Dissolution Without Children
- Packet D - Response to Dissolution (without children)
- Packet P - Parenting Plan