Libby has a brand new, exciting dog park at J. Neil’s Memorial County Park. This park provides an area for dogs to exercise and socialize. Dogs can meet in a neutral territory and are given opportunities to explore, play and run free.
The dog park is located at J. Neil’s Memorial County Park
188 Rodeo Drive
1 mile North of Libby, MT on Highway 37
- Double gate entry
- Small/timid dog area
- Dog drinking fountains
- Dog waste stations
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and current rabies certificate must be present.
- All Lincoln County dogs must be current on their county dog license (406-293-4040).
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- For their protection, no infants or small children are permitted in in the park.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are not allowed in the park.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Do not bring human or dog food inside the park.
- Do not give treats to any dog without the owner’s permission.
- Always scoop your dog’s poop!!
Owners must clean up after their dog immediately - poop bags and disposal stations are provided!
Please help with “orphan poop”.
- Dogs are not allowed to dig. Owners must fill any holes made by their dogs.
- Off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners.
- Failure to abide by the park rules may result in a loss of privileges or owners may be ticketed.
For more information please call Lincoln County
512 California Avenue
Libby, MT 59923